CTAB is an Android tablet made of components corresponding to the latest technology advances. Tablet combines functions of the portable computer and handy touch-screen interface. Combining and optimizing parameters together gave as a result product named CTAB. Our goal was to meet customers’ expectations of the IT industry, who are among the most informed and challenging groups.
How can I get CTAB?
On Compendium EC’s website, under each of the training outlines, you can choose the type of training materials that you would like to receive.
Standard materials - price includes materials issued in the form of books or printed by Compendium EC depending on the authorizations findings.
CTAB materials – price includes tablet CTAB with electronic training materials or standard training materials plus additional materials submitted in electronic version (as PDF or EPUB), depending on the vendors arrangements.
CTAB tablet tech specs:
- 9,7″ capacitive screen, resolution 1024*768 (4:3) manufactured in IPS technology
- Procesor: Dual Core Rockchip Cortex-A9 1.6GHz
- GPU: Mali-400MP
- SDRAM: 1GB DDR3
- Internal flash memory: 16GB
- MicroSD slot up to 32GB
- Operating system Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- Front camera: 2MP
- Rear camera: 2MP
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 2.1
- USB-Host (supports variety of devices like flash memory, keyboard, mouse and 3G modems)
- Port Micro-USB
- Battery: 4000mAh/7.4V (equeal to 8000mAh/3.7V)
- Weight: 645 g.
- Dimensions: 243×190×9.6mm
- Supports Adobe Flash Player 11
- Audio: MP3, WMA, WAV, APE, FLAC, AAC, OGG
- Video: AVI, WMV, MP4, MKV, RM, RMVB, FLV, MOV, 1080p, wspiera WebM VP8
- Pictures: JPEG, BMP, GIF, PNG
- E-book formats: ANSI/UNICODE, TXT, PBD, PDF, Epub, FB2, HTML and many other
Download CTAB user manual > here <